What you will do
As a Frontend Developer Trainee, you will:
- Work, eat and live (at least if you’re moving to Skåne) with your trainee colleagues during the first weeks. Friends for life, etc.
- Receive a lot of training on all things Lime — everything from our core values to how we do sales and project deliveries.
- Learn about important topics such as test-driven development, UI/UX basics, personal efficiency, working with legacy code, and more.
- Discuss, write and review code and tests for improvements to the Lime CRM Web Client, a single page app currently in transition from AngularJS to Angular + web components.
- Build re-usable components for others to use (we’re building a platform, remember?)
- Soak up knowledge from your mentor and the experienced colleagues around you.
What we offer
The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack, and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of a large number of users).
Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Cottage Code Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake). You will probably also want to hang with the people in the frontend guild.
Skills & Requirements
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. Some Swedish would also be great.
- Bonus points awarded for experience within CSS, Angular, AngularJS and/or Python (our backend language of choice).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Submit your application HERE! We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub or Stack Overflow profile, and can’t wait to hear about your extracurricular projects.