We have our heads in the cloud; do you? If so, join our awesome team running the Lime CRM SaaS infrastructure!
Lime Technologies, one of the Nordic region’s leading CRM providers is currently looking for more brilliant people speaking micro (as in -services), containers and infrastructure-as-code to beef up how we operate our Lime CRM SaaS product, hosted on AWS. Our main objectives include evolving the infrastructure to support our growth, making sure everything is instrumented as well as continuously improving the CI/CD process.
We’re working in small and dedicated teams that believes in what we do. Pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility and most importantly – having a great time at work.
This position is at our Lund office, easily accessible from the Lund/Malmö region by bike, car or public transport.
What you will do
In this position, you get a chance to:
- Immerse yourself in the following cool technologies: Docker/Swarm (with a pending move to Kubernetes), RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Hashistack (Terraform, Consul, Vault et al) and, of course, AWS.
- Use the right tool for the job, for instance write one-off scripts in Python/bash, or write PR:s on 3rd party tools written in Go.
- Listen to and discuss with product management, users (typically delivery team members) and our CTO to make the right technical decisions.
- Work closely with other engineers at the company to make sure the system operates and scales well in our SaaS environment.
- Work with continuous improvement by analysing, monitoring and forecasting our ops stack.
- Constantly improve how we work by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline and more.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of many users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake).
To be able to do a great job, we believe you:
- Have 5+ years in a professional dev and/or ops role.
- Familiar with infrastructure-as-code.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Experience and/ or interest in taking the lead.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
Does this sound interesting?
Want to hear more or maybe you have some questions? Contact Eva by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 072-080 31 91.