Come work in the Lime CRM platform team at Lime Technologies!
We’re a happy bunch of people looking for an experienced and all-round Backend Developer. Come join us in our quest to provide everyone else with all they need to build awesome applications on top of our platform. Our responsibilities include overall system architecture and creating great APIs and tooling for our other dev teams and our delivery organization.
We’re a small and dedicated team that believes in what we do, pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility and most importantly – having a great time at work.
This position is at our Lund office, easily accessible from both the Lund and Malmö region by car or public transport.
What you will do
In this position, you get a chance to:
- Immerse yourself in the following cool technologies: Python 3, Flask, Docker/Swarm, (with a pending move to kubernetes), Consul, Rabbit MQ, SQL Server, Elasticsearch.
- Listen to and discuss with product management, users (typically delivery team members) and our CTO to make the right technical decisions.
- Work closely with devops engineers to make sure the system operates and scales well in our SaaS environment which is currently hosted on AWS.
- Constantly improve the way we do things by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline and more.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of many users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake).
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have 5+ years in a professional development role.
- Familiar with Python or experienced enough to learn it fast.
- See the benefits from writing unit and integration tests.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
Does this sound interesting?
Do you want more information or maybe got some questions?
Contact Tomas by mail email@example.com or phone 073-424 85 82.