Do you like good code? Want to shape the future for a brand new, agile dev team?
We are setting up a new team in Gothenburg that will focus on building and integrating the next generation of marketing automation (getting your message through to your customers with as little effort as possible) functionality into our Lime brand of CRM products:
- Lime Go, our intelligent sales automation tool that thanks to sophisticated prediction technology and access to vast amounts of data about businesses in the Nordic region helps sales people find their future customers more easily.
- Lime CRM, our flexible and highly extensible application framework for building advanced solutions that help companies deliver truly amazing customer service experiences.
Our tech stack for this adventure is based on the latest and greatest .NET/C#/ASP .NET, with some TypeScript here and there. We’re not overly religious when it comes to technology though, so if you have ideas for how things can be done in better way, we will listen to what you have to say.
This position is at our cozy Gothenburg office at Lilla torget, easily accessible by public transport.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this position, you will have to:
- Discuss, write, review, test and improve a lot of code.
- Work closely with product management and UI/UX designers.
- Listen to customer feedback which affects almost every decision we make.
WHAT WE OFFER
When you work for us, you get to:
- Influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of many users).
- Work in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- Join our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps and mandatory “fredagsfika”.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have 3+ years in a professional .NET development role.
- Love good code. We’re a product company with history, quality and our reputation is important to us.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude and a healthy pragmatic view of things.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a big plus.
We’re looking forward to hear from you. We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub- or Stack Overflow-profile. APPLY NOW!
Want to hear more or maybe you have some questions? Contact Tomas by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 073-424 85 82 and he will help you.