What you will do
- Discuss, write and review code and tests for improvements to the Lime CRM Web Client, a single page app currently based on AngularJS, being upgraded to use the new Angular framework.
- Build re-usable components for others to use (application framework, remember?)
- If you’re into it — lead and coordinate work with the Web Client frontend architecture.
- Guide and mentor less experienced colleagues.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of a large number of users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Cottage Code Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake). You will probably also want to hang with the people in the frontend guild.
- Read more at our development recruitment site!
We work in an agile environment with focus on quality. We use Github for version control/peer reviews, Jenkins for CI/CD and Python for general tooling. Lime CRM is available in both on-premise and SaaS environments where AWS is our infrastructure provider of choice.
Skills & Requirements
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have 3+ years in a professional development role
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
- Bonus points for CSS, AngularJS, Angular and/or Python (our backend language of choice) experience.
We’re looking forward to hear from you. Submit your application HERE! We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub- or Stack Overflow-profile.