Lime Go is our intelligent sales automation tool that thanks to sophisticated prediction technology and access to vast amounts of data about businesses in the Nordic region helps sales people find their future customers more easily.
Right now, we in the Lime Go dev team are looking for another smart colleague that can help us keep the frontend code is in good shape and improve primarily the user facing portion of Lime Go. We need to have a solid foundation for all the exciting things we are currently planning for. This means that right now there are even more interesting technical decisions to be made regarding the frontend stack than usual, so join us and make a difference!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this position, you get a chance to:
- Take part in improving and developing Lime Go. Listen and adjust to customer feedback. User feedback is a big priority and affects almost every decision we make in some way or another.
- Discuss, write, test and improve a lot of primarily frontend related code.
- Work and try out features closely together with product management and UI/UX designers.
- Work with really cool technology.
For the right person, we don’t mind if you’re taking a more active role in our company meaning guiding and mentoring less experienced colleagues and/or coaching and developing team members and making sure the team works in the right direction.
We work in an agile environment with focus on quality. We use GitHub for version control/peer reviews, Jenkins for CI/CD and Ruby/Rake for general tooling. On the Backend it’s a plus if you know .Net.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have a couple of years or more experience in a professional development role.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- See the benefits from writing unit tests.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
- Bonus points for experience with Knockout.JS.
As we are currently recruiting new members for our house band, knowing how to play the bagpipes, theremin or nyckelharpa will of course give extra credit.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub- or Stack Overflow-profile.
Submit your application HERE!
This position is at our Lund office, easily accessible from both the Lund and Malmö region by car or public transport.
Want to learn more about what working with us like? Check out our developer web site!
Want to hear more or maybe you have some questions? Contact Tomas by mail email@example.com or phone 073-424 85 82 and he will help you.